Upbring and those we serve need of immediate assistance.
More than 350 of our families that Upbring serves were impacted by Hurricane Harvey — with many more at risk as subsequent flooding and lingering storms unfold.
Upbring works to provide for the needs of families throughout the year, but now, more than ever, they need our help.
Please invite your friends and family to join us as we work together to raise $25,000. Setting up a fundraiser on Facebook is easy, and the funds will come directly to Upbring.
How To Create a Fundraiser Campaign on Facebook
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/pg/UpbringOrg/fundraisers/
- Click ‘Raise Money.’
- Pick a manageable goal for your community to help you meet. We suggest starting with $500, as you can always increase your goal if you reach it.
- Limit the time frame to 1-3 days (create a sense of urgency).
- Under “Why You Are Raising Money,” simply copy and paste the following text: “Right now, Upbring is working urgently to raise $25,000 for Texas families who are being affected by Hurricane Harvey in Houston. I’m raising money for Upbring Disaster Response, and I would love for you to join me. Every little bit helps! This cause means a lot to me, and I believe we can make a difference together. If you are unable to donate, you can still help by sharing this link with your friends and spreading the word. For more information about Upbring, go to: https://www.upbring.org/programs-and-services/community-services/disaster-response ”
- Share the fundraiser with your friends and family.
- Ask your friends and family to ‘invite’ friends if they aren’t able to give.
Together, we can show our Texas children and incredible families they are seen, cared for and loved. Together, we can offer hope, and help, to those who need it most.
Image courtesy KHOU