Sifting through daily news can be overwhelming and time-consuming, but in our industry it’s important. So, we gathered some of our favorite child welfare stories to make sure you don’t miss them!
From answered Christmas wishes to a record-breaking year for adoption in Louisiana, we hope these stories will encourage and inspire you.
8 Child Welfare Stories You Might Have Missed
- Getting their kicks: Amarillo foster children pick out new shoes thanks to local donations. FULL STORY
- Salado: Local couple buys home to help foster children. FULL STORY
- Gov. Abbott proclaims January as Human Trafficking Prevention Month. FULL STORY
- Upbring celebrated the new year by opening its second Christian school. Upbring School of Discovery and Leadership – Downtown Houston serves children from 6 weeks to kindergarten. FULL STORY
- The Trailer for Simone Biles’ Lifetime Biopic Is All the Inspiration You Need Today. FULL STORY