Careers at Upbring
For a complete and current list of all jobs available with Upbring, please visit our jobs portal.
As an employer, Upbring offers a comprehensive benefit program that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- $30,000 Life insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life insurance for self, spouse and child
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Competitive salary, vacation, sick leave and holiday package
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
For more information please contact our Human Resource office by clicking here.
Agency Employment Policies
Upbring is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Upbring are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientating, gender identity, religion or belief, national origin, family or parental status, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Upbring will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Upbring is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Agency policies require the following:
- All applicants must complete an agency application form prior to an interview.
- Applications will only be accepted when there is an open and listed job vacancy.
- Applicants must be able to meet the minimum requirements of the job for which the application is made. These requirements are set forth in the job description.
- All employment offers are conditional upon satisfactory results of criminal history/police checks and pre-employment drug screen.
- Applicants applying for positions at children’s residential treatment centers are required to complete an affidavit pursuant to Chapter 42 of the Human Resources Code (Reference 42.059).
Reasonable accommodation in the application process will be provided to persons who advise Upbring of their need for accommodation.