Interested in adding to your family through adoption?
Domestic adoption can be a wonderful way to build your family. There are thousands of children looking for forever homes each year in Texas. Upbring can help connect you with a child that will add meaning and love to your family.
Qualifications to adopt through Upbring include:
- Willingness to meet birth parent’s request for openness.
- Agree to a home study in in accordance with Texas Dept. of Family & Protective Services (DFPS) standards.
- Ability to cover adoption fee based on a sliding scale of income. Fees range from $13,000 – $36,000.
- Single or married: If married, must be married at least two years prior to application and provide a marriage certificate.
- Medical: Must provide documentation from a medical provider of the following:
- Mental, physical, and emotional health.
- Inability or inadvisability to have a child biologically.
- Age: At least one parent must be between 25 and 45 years of age.
- Required Documentation:
- Citizenship: At least one parent must be a U.S. citizen and both parents must be current residents of Texas.
- Authorization for criminal history and background check.
- Verifiable proof of financial stability.