We are called to be good stewards of the resources and clients placed in our care. One way we do that at Upbring, is by providing the children in our care with a quality education through on-campus schools. Upbring sponsors the charter for Trinity Charter Schools (TCS) to help support our RTC and Emergency Shelter programs – no other children’s services agency in Texas has this unique capability. Through TCS, students learn appropriate social skills in a safe, structured, therapeutic environment before they transition back into the public school system or the next phase of their lives. TCS is fully accredited by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
Trinity Charter School locations:
- New Life Children’s Center in Canyon Lake
- Krause Children’s Center in Katy
- Bokenkamp Emergency Shelter in Corpus Christi
- Pegasus Campus in Lockhart
- Azleway’s campuses in New Chapel Hill and Big Sandy are in partnership with Willow Bend Residential Treatment Center