Free medical services to low-income adults
Upbring Health for Friends Clinic is a nurse-managed clinic in Lubbock that provides quality services for people who might not be able to otherwise have access to health care because they cannot afford health insurance. All services are provided at no cost to those who qualify.
- Free screenings
- Individual consultations
- Dietary education
Nurses provide screening and consultation involving:
- Diabetes – glucose test strips, glucometers and prescriptions for patients who cannot afford testing supplies
- High blood pressure
- Cholesterol management
- Weight control
For services or information, please contact us:
Upbring Health For Friends Clinic provides its services at the new YWCA on University Avenue EnVision Center and at several outreach locations in the Greater Lubbock area.
- In the event of a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1
- Our address is 6501 University, Suite 504 Lubbock, TX 79413
- To speak to a nurse, please call 806-765-2639
- For general information, please call 806-589-1907