Welcome to Upbring School of Arts and Sciences (USAS) – Central Austin Campus. We are a nonprofit, Christian preschool in Austin, Texas serving children between 6 weeks and 5 years old. We are a 12 month school with hours of operation from 7:00AM to 6:00PM. Our academic day is from 8AM-3:30PM.
3407 Red River Street
Austin, TX 78705
USAS is temporarily accepting applications for preschool-aged, 6 weeks to through 4, and grade school children, ages 5 through 10, enrollment. As schools across the nation close in response to the coronavirus outbreak, Upbring’s schools opened their doors even wider to provide childcare options for working parents who are essential employees. To find out if you qualify as an essential worker click here to see the form you need to complete to qualify for enrollment.
To learn more about how Upbring Schools are keeping schools safe
for children in care click here.
Complete an enrollment application: Applying online is easy, and it allows you to track your admission status.
Take a video tour around our campus, and then schedule an in-person visit by calling 512-472-3313 or emailing [email protected].
The teachers are so loving as well as the administration. The fact everyone there knows every child, is wonderful. My child loves to go to school every day. (Parent of Jacob age 4 years)
Why Upbring School of Arts and Sciences – Central Austin?
- Christian education for children between 6 months and 5 years old, with elementary grades being added in the coming years
- Individualized learning plans emphasizing technology integration
- Focus on family engagement in the learning process
- Curriculum that promotes Upbring’s five markers of every child’s well-being: health, safety, education, vocation and life skills
- Small class sizes
- Master’s-level teachers
- Highly secure campus
Our School is Reggio Emilia Inspired
Reggio Emilia is an approach to early childhood education that originated in Italy after World War II. At Upbring School we have Reggio Emilia Inspired learning that is not just your average day care:
- Children have some control over the direction of their learning;
- Children are able to learn through experiences of touching, moving, listening, and observing;
- Children have a relationship with other children and with material items in the world they explore;
- Children have endless ways and opportunities to express themselves.
Visit Our Campus
We remodeled USAS Central Austin in preparation for the upcoming school year. We would love to show you around our beautiful campus serving the neighborhoods of Central Austin, Mueller, Hyde Park, University of Texas (UT); families who commute from Pflugerville and Round Rock and work at area employers (St. David’s, Seton Medical Center, Dell Children’s Medical Center, and Wework); in an environment educationally stimulating and often compared to The Thinkery.
Call 512-472-3313 or email [email protected] to schedule a tour today!