As we begin to gather with friends and family to celebrate the holidays, our hearts turn toward stories that fill us with gratitude. In this week’s round-up, we hope these stories will inspire you and put you in that holiday spirit!
5 Uplifting Stories for the Holidays
- The Today Show invited celebrities to share how their lives have been touched by adoption: FULL STORY
- Al Roker traveled to Spring, Texas to help with Hurricane Harvey recovery: FULL STORY
- Popular children’s brand American Girl is encouraging families to focus on giving what counts this season and is sharing recipes, crafts and activities to bring families together: FULL STORY
- GoFundMe launched an initiative to reward kid heroes who are making a difference in their communities: FULL STORY
- J’Via is officially home for the holidays! The foster care teen is celebrating being adopted into a forever family: FULL STORY
Give a gift for the holidays
If you would like to give a gift that counts this holiday season, we invite you to consider donating to Upbring on behalf of a loved one!
Featured image via Today Show.